Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let It Snow

So the kids were very excited to wake up to some
snow on the ground today! Kerrigan and I had
the chance to go outside and play for a little
while (Brody would have joined us, but he got to
go and see The Lion King with his Papaw!)
She was very excited about being able to eat
the snow...

We built a miniature snowman, there wasn't a
whole lot of snow to work with :)

(yes that is a Mr. Potato Head mouth, we
couldn't think of anything else)
I'm sure we'll have many more fun days of
playing in the snow in our future!

1 comment:

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

I just have to say that you have the cutest kids and are doing an awesome job of updating the blog with fun and "real life" pics. I LOVE Brody with the turkey leg and pop picture and Kerrigan on the potty with a magazine. Hilarious. Hope your maternity leave gets here soon and you can relax and enjoy your family around the holidays.