Saturday, November 15, 2008

been tagged

The 8 Things Tag

8 TV shows I love to watch : I dont watch much
TV so this one might be tough....
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Dirty Sexy Money
4. Scrubs
5. Colts Football
6. Notre Dame Football
7. Movies (courtesy of Brody and Kerrigan, right
now the favorites are Shrek 2, Little Mermaid,
Alvin & the Chipmunks, Madagascar, Nemo)
8. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (another Kerrigan
favorite)

8 Favorite Restaurants: again, don't eat out a
whole lot, but I'll try :)

1. Fridays
2. Wendy's (my favorite fast food!)
3. Red Lobster
4. Bone Fish (although they closed the one in
Avon)
5. Cracker Barrel/Bob Evans/IHOP (anything
with good fruity pancakes!)
6. Anything with a good salad bar!

That's all I got, sorry :)

8 Things that Happened today:
1. Casey and I went Christmas shopping (which
took up a majority of the day, but it was fun!)
2. Ate a Gingerbread cookie that the kids made
for me (with my mom) while we were out
shopping
3. babysit for my nephews
4. talked to my sister-in-law on the phone
(multiple times :)
5. Kerrigan is currently asleep in my lap on the
recliner......lovin it, she rarely falls asleep unless
she is in her bed or carseat!
6. finished watching Polar Express since i fell
asleep during the middle of it last night
7. painted with Brody and Kerrigan
8. Updated the blog

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Decorating for Christmas (one of my favorite
days of the year)
4. Meeting and getting to hold our new daughter
5. I look forward to each weekend and getting to
spend time with Casey and the kids
6. going to the lake next summer
7. Brody playing basketball this winter
8. My maternity leave!!

8 things on my wish list:
1. More hours in the day so I would have more
time to spend with Casey and the kids
2. A new happy/healthy addition to our family
in early march
3. Someone to de-clutter my house for me
4. A new deck/patio
5. Front loader washer/dryer
6. A cleaning lady :)----it is a wish list right?
7. Family Vacation
8. To be a brilliant, experienced therapist!

No comments: