Friday, November 28, 2008

We've been pretty busy around here lately. We
had a wonderful Thanksgiving and hope you all
did too. I got all of our Christmas decorations up
today and will put the tree up tonight when Casey
gets home!! I love Christmas decorations.....they
just make me happy :) Casey likes to refer to our
house as Santa's Lair around Christmas time :)

Here's a few pics of our precious babies over
the past couple weeks (yes i know Brody is 7,
but I can still refer to him as my baby!):

Brody & Bob getting ready to go on his first deer
hunting excursion.......they didn't get anything,
but he had a blast!
Kerrigan helping mommy make puppy chow, we
made a big mess, but had fun doing it!

"Choo Choo Train Ride". This is one of the kids
favorite games to play, they sit on a blanket and
we get to pull them around the house. They
think it is great fun!
"Monkey see, Monkey do"
So I debated whether or not I was going to put
pictures of my child using the restroom on the
internet, but thought it was too funny not to
share. This is how I found her the other night
when I thought it was taking her abnormally
long to use the bathroom before bed. She wouldn't
get off of the toilet until she was all done with
her magazine, too funny :)






No comments: