The "big" boys....Keegan, Dylan and Brody
The girls....Kerrigan, Meghan, Emma
The babies.... Emily Kate and Liam (how cute are they??)
Brody and Kerrigan....Brody is dressed up as Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog and Kerrigan is Spongebob. They each picked their own costumes, although we had to find Brody's on Ebay as it was kind of random
Kerrigan had the royal treatment that night and was taken door to door in her stroller. I kept asking her if she wanted to get out, but she didn't surprisingly enough. It worked out well because it is hard for her little legs to keep up with the big kids sometimes.
Then on Saturday night we had Rita (Casey's mom) 60th birthday party. We had alot of fun all getting to celebrate together. The only picture I managed to get that night was of my little pryomaniac. We've been to a few bonfires this fall and Brody does not leave the side of the fire. He just sits there and throws grass, sticks, etc into the fire. He's completely fascinated.......... should I be worried??
The last couple pictures of our baby back on her nebulizer treatments :( The doctor put her back on them last week and they think maybe her frequent flare-ups are due to allergies. Anywho, I just think she looks so cute when she's taking them. Much better than last winter when I had to bribe her to sit still long enough.
and of course she has to twirl the cord between her toes.....this picture is for you Aunt Rachel :)
That's all for now. We hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween too!



No comments:
Post a Comment