Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lego Master

So any of you that know Brody well, know that he
LOVES Legos. I tell him on a regular basis that
he should work for The Lego company when he
gets older coming up with different Lego creations
to sell. He will typically build whatever the Lego
set comes as and then dismantles it eventually
and uses the different parts to make his own
creations.....which I love because it lets him use
his imagination. We currently have a collection
of Lego ornaments on the Christmas tree that he
has made :) Casey and Brody have
currently been working on a castle, so I thought
I would post a picture of it so you can see some
of their creativity at work. (Although the pictures
don't quite do it justice because they have many
moveable parts----like a draw bridge-- that are
very cool)

No comments: