Sunday, October 26, 2008

preparing the pumpkins

Here are some pics of the kids and I preparing
the pumpkins for carving. After Casey got home,
we got around to the carving. Typically this
would be done outside, however it was cold and
rainy that day so we had to do it in the kitchen.
Sorry there are no pics of the final product, but
they turned out good! We have a cycloptic
pumpkin for the 3rd year in a row (Brody's
choice of course). I'll try and capture the
pumpkins in some Halloween pics.

On Saturday, we went to a fall festival with my dad and they had "pony rides"-----(although they were actually miniature donkeys). Brody had a successful ride, Kerrigan however thought it was a great idea right up until she realized she had to get on by herself and that I couldn't ride with her. But, we had lots of fun with all of the other fun things they had to do there!

No comments: