Wednesday, March 25, 2009

we're still kickin'

So it's hard for me to understand how I can have
all of the time in the world, yet feel like I have no
time at all. That is how I have felt these first couple
weeks of Lillian's life. I pictured having all of this
spare time on my maternity leave and that is not
the case :) Having a new born with a 2 year old is
definitely different than having a new born with a
5 year old! Now, having said all of that, I am having
an absolutely wonderful time being at home with
my family!! Lillian is a very good baby. I was a little
nervous because Brody and Kerrigan were such good
babies, I thought we were in for a tough one.
However, we've been blessed again with another
easy one! Now just because they are easy as babies,
doesn't mean they will be easy as teenagers :)

Now turning slightly sentimental on you, babies are
such miracles! I just sit and stare at Lillian and think
how amazing she is and I can't believe that we created
her and that she is ours. She is our responsibility to
raise, teach and take care of! Then I look at Brody and
Kerrigan and am reminded how fast they grow up!

Here are some recent pics of our 3 precious babies :)

Sweet Lillian


I LOVE baby feet!



So I debated whether or not I should post this
picture, but thought it was too funny not too post.
Kerrigan is very intrigued by the whole breast feeding
thing. She has offered multiple times to "feed"
Lillian and I explained to her that you don't get
milk until you get older :) Here is a picture of
her "pumping"

Casey & Brody in an intense game of Risk, Lillian
just hanging out cheering them on!

Rockstar Kerrigan (she was putting on a concert for me :) I think we have a future star on our hands!Big brother helping out! Brody is leaving on Friday morning to go to Florida with a friend on Friday and is going to be gone until the following Sunday :( I am very nervous and sad because I am going to miss him terribly, but I am sure he will have fun. Just a little side note, he has never been away from us for more than a couple of days. Hopefully he will do great and have lots of fun, I'm sure I will miss him much more than he misses us :)

1 comment:

speck912 said...

Lilly is precious. I love the pics of Karagan jamm'n. Sign her up for American Idol!

U.Jon