Baby Lillian will be here soon! I had a doctor's appointment today and he says that I should have her any day. He followed that up with telling me that he will be out of town starting tomorrow and won't be back until Monday :( If I don't have her by Monday, they are going to induce me early Monday morning! However, he said he doesn't think I'll make it that long. We are all so excited to meet her! I am excited knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel........she'll be here by Monday at the latest :) We will be posting pictures of our little angel once she arrives! Until then I leave you with this picture of Casey from earlier tonight. He and his friend, Dusty, have been building a closet in Lillian's room and they are almost done! This picture was after he finished sanding tonight.......it gets a little messy :)
Of course our little ham had to be in the picture too!



1 comment:
Soooo exciting! Can't wait to see pictures! We will be thinking of you Monday if we haven't heard anything by then.
Post a Comment