baby O'Brien! I think the closer you get, the
harder it is to wait. Here are the phases of thought
that I go through each day........in the morning
excited (maybe today is the day!), afternoon rolls
around and I start to lose hope that today is the
day, evening and night time comes and I start to
think okay lets just wait until tomorrow so I can
get a full nights sleep tonight :)
We were able to spend a nice relaxing weekend at
the lake this weekend. It was very nice, although
Kerrigan was slightly dissapointed we didn't get to
go swimming :) Here are a few pictures of the kids
from the past week or so. Hopefully our next post
will be pictures of baby Lillian!
Aren't they adorable???
My dad gave Brody this old hat and he calls it his Indiana Jones hat



No comments:
Post a Comment