Wednesday, March 4, 2009

butterfly tattoos, pudding and playing outside

Kerrigan is all about helping out in the kitchen
with cooking, cleaning and doing dishes. Here are
some pics of her helping me make pudding the
other night while the boys were at basketball practice.
Taste testing daddy's chocolate pudding:

A bowl of vanilla pudding all to myself (don't tell Bubba)

We've also been into tattoos and feel that we need to wear them all at one time. Yes, as you might suspect I am sporting some butterfly tattoos as well :)

We were able to go outside and enjoy the sunshine today. After playing outside for 2 hours, they still did not want to come in. It looks like we should have a few more nice days this week!! We're so excited for spring to come, we LOVE to be outside!

How cute (I mean handsome) is he??

I don't know how well you can see it in this picture, but she got into my make-up bag and applied her own lipstick. She kind of resembles the Joker :)

No comments: