for this award I apologize because Brody has this
one wrapped up! I think sometimes I take
forgranted how good he is with Kerrigan. But
over the weekend they went out to play in the
snow and they were out there for over an hour.
I them both all bundled up in coats, hats, mittens,
snow pants, boots, etc.....so she was having a little
bit of trouble moving :) He helped her climb
up/down our swing set multiple times, played
with her in her little play house and last but not
least pulled her around our yard in the sled for
like a half an hour (and obviously she is unable
to pull him, so he never got a "turn", but he
didn't care he just kept pulling her around
because she was enjoying it). I kept watching
out of the window expecting to have to bundle
up myself at some point once he got tired of
playing with/helping her, but he never did. This
is just one example of why he wins The Best
Big Brother Award!
Here are some cute pics of them playing
Look at her rosy cheeks after being outside
Enjoying hot chocolate after playing in the snow
They both slept for 3 1/2 hrs that afternoon, and we had to wake them up!



2 comments:
First of all, your blog looks great!! Secondly, I agree that Brody is a GREAT big brother! I overheard him talking with Kerrigan while they were at the office on Monday and I couldn't help but laugh!
how cute is it that they both sleep in the same position...
miss you guys, hope you have a wonderful chirstmas!
oh, and i thought of you guys the other day b/c i was listening to 95.5 at night and i heard that "monica from plainfield" requested "chicken fried" i know that was your mom wasnt it?
Post a Comment