Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here Comes Santa.....

So we went to go see Santa this past weekend and
it actually went very well. Kerrigan stood by him
and talked to him and then I was able to convince
her to go and sit on Brody's lap to get a picture.
However, she was slightly confused because she
thought that she should get the "mermaid doll"
that she had told Santa she wanted right then
and there......but she decided to settle for a
candy cane :)

Here are some pictures of Brody and Santa, I
have one of the Brody, Kerrigan and Santa
that we bought, but it is not on my camera and
I am too lazy at this moment to scan it onto
the computer, but it's really cute :)

After visiting with Santa, we walked over to Barnes & Noble and let them each pick out a new book, so here is a picture of them reading there new books once we got home. They have been enjoying their new books all week, even though Kerrigan had a slight melt down in the store because she did not want to choose just "one" book that she wanted........tough life lessons, I guess :)

1 comment:

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

Gotta love those life lessons! your blog is all Christmased out. Nice touch. Hope to update ours soon. Until then, keep up the good work. It is fun to stay in touch