Kellie...thank you so much for sending me your blog. It was so fun getting caught up on your life and seeing all the photos! You are right...you do have awesomely cute children!!! - Carol Poore Miller (I had no idea how to "choose an identity" so put it on anonymous!
Casey and I have been married since 2004. However, we have known each other for much longer :) We have three perfect children, Brody, Kerrigan and Lillian! Casey is currently doing a transition to teaching program in order to teach secondary history (finally pursuing his passion)! I am a pediatric physical therapist (love my job!). We live in Danville, IN where we are surrounded by our wonderful family and friends.
1 comment:
Kellie...thank you so much for sending me your blog. It was so fun getting caught up on your life and seeing all the photos! You are right...you do have awesomely cute children!!! - Carol Poore Miller (I had no idea how to "choose an identity" so put it on anonymous!
Post a Comment