Casey and I went to Gatlinburg to celebrate our 5th anniversary! We had a wonderful time--although we missed the kids :) We slept in, drove through the Smoky Mountain National Park, took a 10 mile bike ride through the Smoky Mountains, enjoyed some nice meals together and sat in the hot tub one night for 2 hours (uninterrupted & not chasing children around the whole time :) I cant believe we've been married for 5 years already! I love my husband so much and am so lucky to have found such a wonderful man to raise a family and grow old with! He is an amazing husband and father-I couldn't ask for anyone better! 




Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations Casey and Kellie. I think it is wonderful that you have found the man of your dreams, but I think that works both ways. We are so glad that Casey chose such a great wife and mother. Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment