Sunday, June 28, 2009
Brody's archery competition
Brody had an archery competition in June. There are two a year-one in June and one in August. He did well----it was a 12 & under shoot and there were 56 kids in it and he got 12th. He was a little dissaointed because he wanted to get top 3. We are very proud of him and look forward to his shoot in August. The way the shoot works is you just walk throught the woods and he shoots at the different targets and gets his score accordingly. Kerrigan and Lillian came out to watch their big brother too and they were very good. Lilly slept the whole time in her carrier and Kerrigan had fun tromping through the mud and the puddles (and she "washed" her hands in the creek about a million times :)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations Brody!!! I think you did a great job and I am proud of you for staying with it. I love this blog because I can keep up with your activities that we can't make it to. Good luck in August Brody!
Post a Comment