Sunday, October 12, 2008

our summer in a nut shell

Today, I went through my camera and sent
in pictures to be printed off ( I love being
able to do that without having to leave the
couch)! I am not very good about staying
on top of that kind of stuff. I tend to wait
until my camera is full and I have to do it.
Anyways, I thought I would post some of
my favorite pictures. These pictures start
at the beginning of July; lucky for you
since our Disney trip was in June (cause
I've got 100+ pics from that trip). Yes,
I am posting a lot of pictures but you
have to keep in mind that I narrowed these
down from 200+ pictures......so I thought
I did pretty good! Enjoy......
Kerrigan's 2nd Birthday
Fun times at the lake:


One of my dear friends from graduate school got married:
Kerrigan and her cousin Reese playing dress up:
(aren't they adorable??)
Brody shooting his first gun with Uncle Mark:
My two boys:
(Brody being hog tied and loving every minute of it)
I just thought they looked so cute sleeping
Brody and his cousin Keegan:

Just some random cuteness:

(filthy after one of daddy's softball games, with some

blue ring pop left over for later)




Kerrigan always has to do her "homework" with Brody:Brody's 7th Birthday (I can't believe he's that old):
Casey and I take an annual trip to South Bend with
some friends and go to a ND football game:

The kids were excited about there new pajamas when

we got home......don't worry we got some for the new

baby too :)

1 comment:

Joel, Hillary, Camden and Kendall said...

Awesome pics! Love the Random Cuteness. Way to step up and start the bogging. I will be checking up on you know, so beware! You have a great family. Keep up the good work...all of you.