So we recently made our second trip to Disney in the last 3 years! We had lots of fun, and this time had the extra special joy of having some of our best friends join us for the trip (Jay, Lesley and Lukas) and one of Brody's best buddies Trey! It is late and I am tired so I am just going to post some random pics from the trip. Hopefully I can update more later with some pics and stories..............but no promises since I am pretty horrible at keeping the blog updated!
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Trip to Disney
So we recently made our second trip to Disney in the last 3 years! We had lots of fun, and this time had the extra special joy of having some of our best friends join us for the trip (Jay, Lesley and Lukas) and one of Brody's best buddies Trey! It is late and I am tired so I am just going to post some random pics from the trip. Hopefully I can update more later with some pics and stories..............but no promises since I am pretty horrible at keeping the blog updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment