Tuesday, September 29, 2009
A Misunderstanding
Kerrigan did much better at preschool last week, no more meltdowns and was actually excited about going. Well starting this week, every Tuesday she gets to bring show and tell. I was trying to explain this to her and she was getting so upset about the whole idea and she kept saying "I dont want to go to a hotel by myself." I tried numerous times to tell her it is not a hotel, it is "show and tell"......you get to take one of your toys to school and show it to all of your friends. Well she was really upset about the whole idea of show and tell for about an hour and kept saying she didn't want to go. So finally I said, ok lets not do show and tell, why dont you just go to school instead and you can take a toy with you if you want to. She calmed down and was like yeah let's do that instead. No matter which way I tried to explain it to her the poor thing thought I was taking her to a hotel and she had to stay there by herself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
haha that is one of the cutest yet funniest things i've heard! :) so cute!
That's great! Hope you all are doing well.
Post a Comment