So Brody and I were on our way to watch a
basketball game the other night and low and
behold I get pulled over for rolling through a
stop sign :( and no such luck as getting away
with a warning, I get a ticket for $125.00!!!
(I thought it was a little steep myself). Brody
however thought the whole situation was pretty
cool, because he had never been pulled over
before. And as we are waiting for the police
officer to bring us back my ticket, Brody goes
"Oh man, this is going to make a great story
for writing class this week." (Each week at
school they have a writing work shop where
they write a short story about something that
happened that week). So, I guess there are no
secrets when you have a 7 year old!!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment