Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello. Sorry, I have no new pics for this post (I
know that is the best part). However, I just
wanted to post a quick note on what we have
been up to. I hope everyone had a great New
Year's celebration. We had a lot of fun celebrating
with family and friends (the boys----big and little--)
had an hour and a half dart gun battle while the
girls chatted. Then the girls destroyed the boys
in a game of Pictionary (they had all kinds of
excuses, of course :) We also had the chance
to go bowling with my dad and brothers over
the weekend, which we dont do very often and
the kids had a lot of fun doing that as well. Last
but not least, both the kids got hair cuts today---
this was Kerrigan's first hair cut. She did an
awesome job, sat there perfectly still the entire
time. Neither one of them got a lot cut, just
trims to shape up a little bit. Brody is growing
his hair out, by his choice (I'm not real thrilled
about it :) and Kerrigan is growing hers out
by my choice.....every time I think we're close
to having her bangs grown out, more of them
come in. She has somewhat crazy hair that she
does not let me do anything with the majority
of the time----as you can see in many of the pics.
Um lets see, what else.......Kerrigan is currently
taking gymnastics with her cousin Reese which she
enjoys and is doing a dance class too (her
baby sitter owns a dance studio) so she gets to
go there with her on Wednesday afternoons and
she really likes that as well. Brody starts basketball
this week so I'll keep you updated on how that
goes! Baby O'Brien is growing and doing well,
I feel HUGE, but I guess that is part of it.
We all are very excited to meet her in a short 8
weeks!! Ok well thats all for now, I promise
next post will include some pics :)

No comments: