Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our month in pictures....



Sorry, I've been slacking on the blog lately. To my defense,
we have been very busy lately! Casey officially starts back
to school next week......for those of you who dont know, he
is going back to school to be a teacher! We are very excited
about it. He is going to teach high school history......and
I know he is going to be wonderful at it. IUPUI has a really
cool transition to teaching program that will allow him to be
done by next August!
Overall, we have had a good month. Lillian is getting big,
although she only weighed 9 lb 5oz at her 8 week appt....
I thought for sure she was going to be bigger than that.
She seems much bigger to me :)

Here are some (well lots) of pics from the last month or so:

Mamaw took the girls to jump and play :)

Getting ready to take the girls for a walk in the wagon

Handsome Brody :)

Mamaw & Lilly

Yet another picture of my rockstar daughter

Kerrigan and I took a trip to the zoo, I have never seen bears so playful!

Sweet Lillian, she is starting to smile at us more :)

Our attempt at an Easter pic of the kidsAnd last but not least.......Kerrigan pretending to be a puppy. Some good friends of ours (who are also our neighbors) recently got a puppy, so Kerrigan is constantly pretending to be a puppy......complete with eating and drinking out of a bowl on the floor and yes even peeing outside (but I draw the line at pooping outside)!

1 comment:

L said...

Kerrigan is seriously such a character! She always makes me giggle with all the new things she does when you post! Love it!